Natalie Cutler-Welsh is the ‘Go to Girl’. CEO and founder of Go to Girl Social Media & Networking and co-author of parenting book, blog & podcast If Only They’d Told Me.
As a keynote speaker, and connections & collaborations coach, Impact Entrepreneur and mother of 3, she helps women with connections, collaborations and courage to be seen and heard on a bigger level so they can have a bigger impact on the world. She does this through the Go to Girl Online Membership, courses, in-person events & masterminds.
As seen on Paul Henry, Breakfast TV and numerous online & print publications, Canadian-born Kiwi, Natalie is renown for her entertaining and on-point insights, talks and workshops & courses on topics including:
- 5 Secrets to Social Media Success
- How to Sell on Social Media
- Networking tips to take your business to the Next Level
- Up Your Brave: How to use confidence & courage to pursue your purpose.
- Hustle & Flow - 2 keys to less stress and more love in your life & business
- Juggling the Motherload - How to run a business while raising a family
- Keeping the Love Alive - How to run a business while maintaining a happy marriage
- 3 key ingredients to thrive in biz. Connections, Collaborations & Courage
- Do Less & Be More - how to have more love & leverage in your life and business