Natalie Cutler-Welsh is the ‘Go to Girl’. CEO and founder of Go to Girl Social Media & Networking and co-author of parenting book, blog & podcast If Only They’d Told Me.
As a keynote speaker, and connections & collaborations coach, Impact Entrepreneur and mother of 3, she helps women with connections, collaborations and courage to be seen and heard on a bigger level so they can have a bigger impact on the world. She does this through the Go to Girl Aspire Club & Amplify group for Speakers as well as in-person events & masterminds.
As seen on the AM show, Breakfast TV and numerous online & print publications, Canadian-born Kiwi, Natalie is renown for her entertaining and on-point insights, talks and workshops & courses on topics ranging from social media and entrepreneurship to self-care and wellness including:
- Why doing what you WANT is the key to happiness
- 5 Secrets to Social Media Success
- Up Your Brave: How to use confidence & courage to pursue your purpose.
- Juggling the Motherload - How to run a business while raising a family
- Do Less & Be More - how to have more love & leverage in your life and business